PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND INFORMATION SECURITY
With regard to personal data protection and information security TERALCO TECNOLOGÍAS INFORMÁTICAS S.L. is governed, primarily by the following policy frameworks and standards:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, with regard to the protection of natural persons, the processing of their personal data and the free movement of this data (GDPR henceforth).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, with regard to personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights (known in Spanish and referred to as LOPDGDD henceforth).
- Royal Decree 3/2010 of 8 December, National Security Framework (known in Spanish and referred to as ENS henceforth).
- Regulation ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and additional regulations ISO/IEC 27xxx (ISO27 henceforth).
- Regulatory developments, instructions, directives, regulations and standards applicable at any time, with regard to personal data protection and information security.
Based on the GDPR, LOPDGDD, ENS and ISO27 requirements, TERALCO Group will implement the technical and organisational measures to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of corporate services and information including the processing of personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION – GDPR-LOPDGDD
Responsible for processing information:
TERALCO TECNOLOGÍAS INFORMÁTICAS S.L. NIF: B-53648531
C/ Severo Ochoa 46 2-1 edificio, 11, 03203 Elche, Alicante.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 965688702
Representative of Data Protection
Address: Letter (Certified is recommended, but not mandatory) addressed to TERALCO, C/ Severo Ochoa 46 2-1 edificio, 11, 03203 Elche, Alicante., indicating “Data Protection Officer”.
management of services and activities carried out by TERALCO in exercising its business model. Automated decisions based on profiles are not taken.
Your personal data will be conserved during the established period for processing, because of the applicable legislation and requirements for data conservation.
Validation/ Applicable Legal Basis
The different processes and corporate activities involve processing based on different legal basis listed in the GDPR:
- Consent of the person concerned, when required.
- Contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
- Legitimate interest of the data controller.
The data can be communicated to relevant public and/or private intervening entities or necessary partners, to manage corporate services and under the premises provided by law.
You can exercise your rights to access, rectify, suppress, oppose, limit the processing, portability, and withdraw the consent given. In the same way you can contact the Supervisory Authorities to claim your rights.
To claim these rights address a request to TERALCO C/ Severo Ochoa 46 2-1 edificio, 11, 03203 Elche, Alicante., to the “Data protection Officer”.
This request can be made via:
- Ordinary Mail or certified mail (recommended but not obligatory) .
- Email sent to: email@example.com
TERALCO must be able to verify your identity as the owner of the data. To verify this you must provide:
- A photocopy of documentation accrediting your identity (DNI, NIE, Passport).
International transfers of data will not be made. Under specific circumstances and if necessary, the relevant authorisation from the Supervisory Authorities will be requested.