By user we understand any person who accesses, browses, uses, or participates in the services and activities free or not, on the web site.
The access, browsing and use of this WEB PAGE implies the express, and complete acceptance of the user, without any reservations, of the terms in this Legal Notice and the conditions within.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSI-CE), the user is informed that the ownership of the WEB PAGE www.teralco.com belongs to:
Business Name: TERALCO SOLUTIONS S.L.
Address: C/ Severo Ochoa 46 2-1 edificio, 11, 03203 Elche, Alicante.
Telephone Number: 965688702
Company Email: email@example.com
SUBJECT MATTER AND SCOPE
The present conditions regulate the access to the content and all the services and products offered by TERALCO on the WEB PAGE, as well as the use of the content by the user.
TERALCO reserves the right to modify the settings, presentation and contents of the WEB PAGE, as well as the required conditions for access and/or use.
ACCESS TO THE WEB PAGE
The access to the content and the use of the services provided by www.teralco.com are free, however some services and content offered by TERALCO through the WEB PAGE may be subject to previous recruitment and payment of the corresponding fee, which will be specified in their own contract conditions.
The access and browsing on the WEB PAGE do not require the user to have registered, although registering may be necessary for certain services in the present or the future.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This WEB PAGE is governed by Spanish law and national and international laws on Intellectual and industrial property rights.
The access and browsing of the user on the WEB PAGE or the use, purchase and/or hiring of products and services offered on the WEB PAGE will never imply the waiver, transfer, license or total release of said rights by TERALCO.
The references to names and commercial or registered brands, trademarks or other distinctive signs, whether they are property of TERALCO or third parties, are implicitly prohibited from being used without the consent of TERALCO or their legitimate owners.
Accessing the WEB PAGE and/or its content and/or services, does not give the user any rights to the brands, trademarks, and/or distinctive signs protected by law.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the content and/or services are reserved, and in particular it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform, or distribute in any way the whole or part of the contents and/or services included on the WEB PAGE, for public or commercial purposes, without prior and express authorisation in writing from TERALCO or, when applicable, the owner of the relevant rights.
USE OF THE WEB PAGE
The user commits to using the WEB PAGE in accordance with the law and the present general conditions.
In the same way the user is obliged to refrain from using the WEB PAGE for purposes or effects that are illegal or contrary to what is established in these general conditions.
When using the services, the user shares their conviction with these general conditions, committing to not transfer, share or give third parties any type of content through the services provided by www.teralco.com that in any way infringes the existing legislation. In particular, and according to the law, the user commits to not capture data for publicity purposes, to no send any type of publicity online nor through messaging channels, and to not transfer, share or give third parties any type of content through the services provided by www.teralco.com, that without being exhaustive:
- Incur in illicit, illegal or activities against good will and public order that, in any way infringe, disregard, or offend the fundamental rights and freedoms constitutionally recognised in the international treaties and in the rest of the legal system.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, degrading, defamatory, or violent actions.
- Introduce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or ideas that discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, religion, beliefs, or age.
- Incorporate criminal, violent or degrading messages.
- Induce or incite to be involved in dangerous, high risk, or harmful activities for health or psychic balance.
- Are false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated or improvised, and/or could induce error about the subject, intent, or purpose of the caller.
- Are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights that belong to third parties, without users having prior and necessary authorisation from the owners to carry out the performed use or intention.
- Violate third party company secrets.
- Are against the rights to honor, personal and family intimacy, or the right to images.
- Infringe the rules about communications privacy.
- Cause, because of their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal functioning of the services.
USE OF THE BLOG
The user can publish comments on the WEB PAGE’s blog (when available) indicating their name, surname, and email address, and in the same way they are informed that their comments, as well as the identification information they use can be published on the blog.
The user commits to not publish any comment that could infringe the indicated aspects in the section “USE OF THE WEB PAGE” in this Legal Notice and will be exclusively responsible for the comments they publish as well as their interactions with other users, freeing TERALCO of all responsibility for them.
TERALCO reserves the right to deny the publishing or delete any comment or content that could infringe what is established in this Legal Notice.
The User acknowledges responsibility freeing TERALCO of any liability for any communication provided personally or in the users name, without any restriction for the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of it.
Due to the characteristics of the WEB PAGE and its technological dependencies (internal and external), TERALCO neither guarantees nor is responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents of the WEB PAGE.
- The absence of errors in said contents or products.
- The invulnerability of the WEB PAGE and / or the impregnability of the security measures adopted in it.
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components in the WEB PAGE or in the server that supplies it.
- Liquidated damages or damages that affect TERALCO or a third party, that are responsibility of any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that the City Council establishes in the WEB PAGE or through the breach of the security systems of the WEB PAGE.
- The lack of utility or performance of the contents, services and / or products of the WEB PAGE.
- Liquidated damages that affect TERALCO or a third party, that are responsibility of any person that violates the conditions, rules and instructions that TERALCO establishes in the WEB PAGE or through the breach of the security systems of the WEB PAGE.
TERALCO declares that it implements, maintains and carries out the appropriate measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to protect the availability, resilience, integrity and confidentiality of the WEB PAGE and the transactions carried out on it. These security measures are aligned with the rules and standards accepted for this purpose as “good practices”, such as ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 and the National Security Scheme (RD 3/2010 of January 8), and their regulatory developments.
If the User has knowledge of the existence of any content that is illegal, criminal, contrary to the laws or that could suppose an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, the user must immediately notify TERALCO so that the latter can proceed to adopt the necessary measures.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES.
If, on the WEB PAGE, the User finds links to other websites through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these are managed by third parties. TERALCO does not have the faculty or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites, linked from the WEB PAGE.
Consequently, TERALCO will not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to external websites linked from the WEB PAGE, specifically, by way of example and not limited to its operation, access data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the user had actual knowledge of illegal activities developed on third party websites, they must immediately notify TERALCO so that the link to access it is disabled.
The establishment of any type of link from the WEB PAGE to another websites does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between TERALCO and the person responsible for the external website.
LINKS ON OTHER WEBSITES TO TERALCO WEB PAGE.
If any User, Entity or website wishes to establish any type of link with destination to the web site, they must abide by the following stipulations:
- The link can only be directed to the Main Page or Home of the WEB PAGE, unless expressly authorized in writing by TERALCO.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, through a click, to the URL of the WEB PAGE itself and must fully cover the entire length of the Home Page screen of the WEB PAGE. The website that publishes the link can in no case, unless TERALCO expressly authorizes it and in writing, reproduce the WEB PAGE in any way, include it as part of its Website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the WEB PAGE’s pages.
- The page that establishes the link can not declare on its website in any way that TERALCO has authorized such link, unless TERALCO has done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that uses the link from its website to the WEB PAGE would like to include in its website the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, slogan or any other type of identifying element of TERALCO and / or the WEB PAGEl, it must previously have express written authorization from TERALCO.
- TERALCO does not authorize any website that contains illegal or criminal material, information or content; to link to its WEB PAGE.
TERALCO does not have the human and technical resources to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the WEB PAGE. Therefore, TERALCO assumes no responsibility for any aspect related to the website that establishes a link to the WEB PAGE.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
TERALCO may be present, now or in the future, on social media platforms where it deems it appropriate to establish a presence. TERALCO, as administrator of its own instances on said platforms, may decide not to publish and / or delete any content published on them.
In any case, the User is solely responsible for the contents published on the social networks of TERALCO, the precepts specified in the chapter “USE OF THE WEB PAGE” in this document being fully applicable to social networks.
The Cookies Policy of www.teralco.com is determined by the provisions in the COOKIES POLICY document.
VALIDITY AND MODIFICATION.
TERALCO may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, publishing any change in the same way as this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice, therefore, is not established by a specific period of time. Only the content present at a specific time, unless expressly indicated as lost, constitutes the current content of this Legal Notice.
Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions (if any), TERALCO may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the WEB PAGE, without any redress.
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of the Legal Notice.
If there is a discrepancy between the provisions of this Legal Notice and the specific conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter will prevail.
In the event that any provision or provisions of this Legal Notice are considered null and void or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any Court, or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the other provisions of the Legal Notice.
The non-exercise or execution by TERALCO of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by TERALCO.
LEGISLATION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
The relations established between TERALCO and the User shall be governed by the provisions of current Spanish regulations.
TERALCO and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, will submit any disputes and / or litigation to the knowledge of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Elche.